RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has released the job notification regarding the filling of Engineer Trainee Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having the required qualifications. These 18 Engineer Trainee Posts are All Over India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post-Online from 20.06.2023 to 15.07.2023.
RITES Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
- Post Name: Project Engineer, Quality Engineer
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Vacancies: 18
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Start: 20.06.2023
- Last Date: 15.07.2023
Read: NIAB Recruitment 2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates: RITES Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 20 June 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 15 July 2023
RITES Details Of Vacancies 2023:
- Engineer (Geo Technical) – 04
- Engineer (SHE expert) – 01
- Engineer (Architecture) – 03
- Engineer (Structural Engineering) – 06
- Engineer (Urban Engineering) – 04
(i) Engineer (Geo Technical):
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering AND a Master’s Degree in Geo-technical engineering/ Rock Engineering & underground structure/Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering. from a recognized university. Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Ground Investigation Works, Geological borehole logging, geotechnical investigation, and in situ geotechnical testing including analysis of data and preparation of Geo-Technical/ Geological & interpretative reports for bridges & other large infrastructure projects.
(ii) Engineer (SHE expert):
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering AND a Diploma/Degree in industrial safety/BE/B. Tech in safety/Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/Sciences/International Qualifications like CSP (Certified safety professional), NEBOSH Diploma, Grad IOSH, CMIOSH from a recognized university. Experience: Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in the supervision of safety works.
(iii) Engineer (Architecture):
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Full-time Master’s Degree in Architecture/Planning/ Urban Design from a recognized university. Experience: Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field of Architectural Design.
(iv) Engineer (Structural Engineering):
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering AND a Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from a recognized university. Experience: Candidate must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of structural designs and drawings for concrete/ steel works, Rail-Road over bridges (ROBs), pre-stressed concrete bridges, balanced cantilever bridges, steel bridges, foot-over bridges (FOB), elevated segmental structures/ continuous bridges, metro structures i.e. Stations, viaducts, tunnels, etc.
(v) Engineer (Urban Engineering):
- Candidates must have passed a Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering / Full-time Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering with a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management / Environmental Planning/ Sustainability from a recognized university. Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in leading and/or monitoring/ supervising construction stage Implementation of IEA and EMP requirements of large infrastructure projects.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 years
RITES Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. Rs. 40, 000 –1, 40, 000/-
- Written Test
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Click on the RITES Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you.
- If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
RITES Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 20.06.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.07.2023