AIAHL Recruitment 2023: Air India Assets Holding Limited has released the job notification regarding the filling of Various Officer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having the required qualifications. These Various Officer Posts are in Delhi – New Delhi. The eligible candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 05 July 2023.
AIAHL Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
- Organization Name: Air India Assets Holding Limited
- Post Name: Officer
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Vacancies: 03
- Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
- Salary: Rs. 65,000 – 1,20,000/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application: Walk-In
- Last Date: 05.07.2023
Read: PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates: AIAHL Recruitment 2023
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 05.07.2023
AIAHL Details Of Vacancies 2023:
- Deputy Chief Finance Officer – 01 Post
- Officer Personnel, & Administration – 01 Post
- Officer-Administration Medical Cell – 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Finance Officer: Candidates must have passed CA, Cost Accountant or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Officer Personnel, & Administration & Officer-Administration Medical Cell: Candidates must have passed a Degree, BBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age for Deputy Chief Finance Officer: 55 Years
- Maximum Age for Others: 45 Years
AIAHL Pay Scale Details:
- Deputy Chief Finance Officer – Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Officer Personnel, & Administration – Rs. 65,000/-
- Officer-Administration Medical Cell – Rs. 65,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aiahl.in
- Click on the AIAHL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- AI Assets Holding Limited, 2nd Floor, Air India Reservation Building, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc.) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification).
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
AIAHL Important Dates: Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05.07.2023