India Army MNS Recruitment 2021: Indian Army Military Nursing Service has released latest job notification for filling of 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course 2021 Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 12th Std qualifications. These 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course 2021 Post are in Across India. The eligible Female candidates can apply for the post via Online from 17.02.2021 to 10.03.2021.
- Organization : India Army
- Post Name : B.sc Nursing Course 2021-22
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Application Start : 17 February 2021
- Last Date : 10 March 2021
- Vacancies : 220
- Job Location : Across India
- Mode of Application : Online
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally for this posts
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis).
- The minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm. However, female candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal & Kumaon, can have a minimum height of 148 cm.
College wise Number of Vacancies (Seats):
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune : 40
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata : 30
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini : 40
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R) New Delhi : 30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC) Lucknow : 40
- College of Nursing, CH (AF) Bangalore : 40
- Candidate must be Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (both days inclusive)
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Entrance Exam (Online Mode), Interview round, and Fulfilling medical criteria. Those who clear the entrance exam and will be there in the merit list will be called for the interview round.
- There will be objective type questions on Physics, Chemistry, General Intelligence, Biology and General English. The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- On the basis of CBE merit, candidates will be called for interview during Jun 2021
- Final selection will be based on combined merit of CBE & interview, subject to medical fitness.
- Agra, Jalandhar, Danapur, Jaipur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Secunderabad, Namkum, Ambala, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Kochi, Barrackpore, Jammu, Jhansi, Pune, Chandimandir, Vishakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Kirkee, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Kanpur, Meerut, Dehradun, Lucknow, and Delhi.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- as the application fee.
- The application fee can be pay through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates must note that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Commencement of online application submission for Military Nursing Service 2021 : 17 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application for Military Nursing Service 2021 : 10 March 2021
- Exam Date : April 2021
- Admit Card Release Date : Third week of April 2021
- Interview Date : June 2021
How to Apply
If you are interested and found eligible for B.sc Nursing Course 2021-22, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 17 Feb 2021 to 10 March 2021
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online (CBT).
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
- The exam will have multiple choice type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Idioms and Phrases
- Environmental Pollution
- Cell Biology
- Embryology of angiosperms
- Plant Physiology
- Plant growth and growth hormones
- Morphology of Angiosperm
- Algae, Fungi
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Succession
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Experimental Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Structure of Atom
- General Chemistry
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Candidates who qualify the computer-based examination will be called for the Interview. The face-to-face interview session will be tentatively be held in May 2021. The final selection will be based on combined performance in the CBT and Interview. During the interview, questions will be asked about the candidates about their family, education, nursing, etc.
- After Interview gets over, the candidate will appear for a medical test before the Special Medical Board (SMB). As per the performance in the medical test, candidates will be declared FIT/UNFIT. The result will be informed by the President of the Medical Board including the procedure of requesting for “Appeal / Review Medical Board”.
- First, the candidates have to check the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Candidates have to make a time table for your study.
- Solve mock tests daily.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them daily.
- First, register yourself for the examination and make payment of the registration fee.
- Then download the admit card from the official website. Use your username and password to get the admit card. Make sure to carry the admit card at the exam center on the day of the examination.
- Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/ Login’
- Enter the login details.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and save.
- Take a look at the details on it.
- Take a print of the same and preserve it for future use.
Documents for verification:
- Aadhar card
- Class 10thmark sheet and certificate
- Class 12thmark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- NCC certificate
- Gap certificate